- Cet évènement est passé
The 5th annual BioBanking Conference
22 juin 2015 - 23 juin 2015
Meet us at the 5th annual Biobanking Conference, 22nd – 23rd June 2015 in London.
Through a series of interactive presentations, panel discussions and roundtables, this meeting will feature innovative discussions on relevant and critical issues on how to improve Biobanking practices.
With a comprehensive overview of current issues and ongoing considerations in Biobanking relevant to both new and seasoned biobank stakeholders, this is a must attend event.
Key topics will include:
• How to improve sample management and utilisation
• Biobank interoperability with EU initiatives focusing on the harmonisation of quality standards and data
• Introducing robust strategies to overcome challenges in terms of storage and governance of samples
• Understanding why quality management is essential for the consistent and optimal operation of a repository
This two day networking event will invite in depth discussion of the key drivers impacting Biobanking.
Join us and discover what is going in this burgeoning market to:
• Engage with leading biobank researchers and discuss evidence based best practices in Biobanking
• An update on latest technological developments in the field
• Network with industry leaders on the current state of biospecimen consent and future options
• Up to date focus on how specimen collection centres can strengthen their practices through the identification of areas in need of improvement