Publish & share your sample collections on the web
We developed eMBioBANK®, a software solution designed for centralized sharing of biospecimens from one or multiple centers. Biobanks can publish their sample collections on a personalized web catalogue and increase their collaborations by providing materials to researchers.
Why choose eMBioBANK®?
- Biobank presentationPresentations published for each biobank
- Share biospecimenssPresent multiple collections in a single online catalogue
- User profilesCreate a user profile for each biobank Allows flexible role & privilege access
- Sample data transferSecure uploading of data Quality control checks Sample & Patient anonymisation Compatible with MBioLIMS®
- Record data from researchersSave a variety of data (genomic, proteomic, quality control, images, files, etc.) returned by researchers
- Sample Request OrdersResearchers can submit sample requests Validation of requests Researchers can track request processing
- Sample ShippingRecord samples shipmentsGenerates packing slips
- SecurityHTTPS protocol Sample anonymisation and secure data file transfer
- SearchesComplex & multi-criteria searches Save custom searches
- ReportingPowerful reporting and statistical tools
- International standardsClassifications included: ICD10, CIM-O, SNOMED, etc.
Robust architecture based on proven technologies (Web 2.0, Java, Oracle)
100% web-based software
with secured access (HTTPS).
Works with all browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, Explorer)
Compatible with many hosting solutions
What our clients say about us
More than 40 biobanks use eMBioBANK®
Discover our solutions
Let’s discuss together which solutions are best for you.