What is MBioLIMS BioBanking® ?
Manage your samples and their associated data with MBioLIMS BioBanking®,
a software programme dedicated to biobanks and cohorts.
A personalized software programme
Ergonomic and flexible
Turnkey with your existing data
Interoperable with HIS software and instruments
- Specifically designed for Biological Resource Centres, Biobanks and Cohorts, our MBioLIMS BioBanking® software solution manages and tracks your biological samples collected within the framework of protocols, studies, clinical trials and cohort projects.
- 100% web-based and highly secured, the MBioLIMS BioBanking® software manages the entire life cycle of samples and their associated data, from end to end.
- Our software manages any sample type, whether of human, animal, plant or microbiological origin.
A complete and scalable software
The solution’s modular design is based around a generic MBioLIMS Core, plus modules providing features to meet the specific needs of your biobanking activity.
MBioLIMS BioBanking® is a scalable software programme: new modules may be added later to enhance it with new features.
Key biobanking features:
- Patients & families management
- Consents management
- Specimen collection & samples
- Annotations & clinical data management
- Interoperable with medical software
- Kits & barcodes
- Tubes, slides, plates, 2D racks, etc
- Reception, transfer, request, cession
- Location& storage history
- Aliquoting, pooling & preparations
- Analysis management (results & SOPs)
- Multicriteria search (CSV, Excel & PDF exports)
- Activity reports& statistics
- Multi-sites with access management
- Security, audit trail & user profiles
An intuitive graphic interface:
Get a complete picture of your biobank and improve your productivity.
Create lists of samples and share them with other users for collaborative working.
Integrated notification system
Seamless communication between users and sites.
Make complex searches easily.
Our modules dedicated to BRC, Biobanks and Cohorts
With a broad and ever-increasing range of plug-ins modules, the MBioLIMS BioBanking® software offers features tailored to BRC, Biobanks (tumour banks, DNA banks, etc.), cohorts and longitudinal studies. It also interfaces with laboratory instruments, analyzers and robotics as well as with medical software or temperature monitoring systems.
The software is scalable, in a single or multi-site environment, and guarantees long-term security of sample data in compliance with biobank regulations.
- Other Modules available
- LDAP Module
- E-mails Module
- Pipetting robot gateway Module
- API Restful
Robust architecture (Web2.0, Java, Oracle).
100% web based software
with secured access HTTPS.
Works with all browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, Explorer)
Follows OECD guidelines for BRC, FDA 21 CFR part 11, GLP
What our clients say about us
Discover our solutions
Let’s discuss together which solutions are best for you.